à TERMINAL MGMT OFC
à MUNICIPAL PORTS
à PRIVATE PORTS
à OTHER GOV'T PORTS
Person: Christian V. Santillan
no. : (082) 235-2564 to 68
Fax No. :
Wharf lies between latitude 7° 05’N and longitude 125° 35’E and is
bounded in the east by the natural islands of Samal and Talikud. It is
relatively protected by land masses on all sides except the southern
area. The Davao Port is 148 nautical miles to General Santos, 272
nautical miles to Cotabato, 332 nautical miles to Zamboanga, 419
nautical miles to Cagayan de Oro, 318 nautical miles to Surigao, 581
nautical miles to Cebu and 851 nautical miles to Manila.
awaiting berth availability anchors off 450 meters off Sta. Ana pier in
12 fathoms mud. The anchorage is well protected except during
strong southwest monsoons.
§ Navigational Approach
are no other access channels in the gulf of Davao except at the
Pakiputan Strait between Davao City and Samal Island, the waters easy
of Samal Island. Foreign vessels bound for the ports along coast
stretch of Davao Gulf pass at Sta. ana Anchorage for clearance
purposes. Then the vessels pass through Pakiputan Strait,
excluding vessels bound for Sta. Ana and those bound for the Southern
portion of the Gulf, to reach their loading and unloading
destination. For exit vessels have to pass through the same
route, in some cases they take east of Samal Island Route.
The water depth in the strait is about 36.00 m while the width of
the clearance is 0.4 sea miles.
á GO TOP
§ Port Facilities and
Ü Outer Berth - 920 m
- 10.5 m MLLW
Ü T-head Pier
Ü Finger Pier
æ Depth - n/a
Ü Marginal Wharf - 18m x 980m
æ Depth - 10m MLLW
Ü Reefer Facilitie - 204 Outlets
Ü Container Yard - 18,310
Ü Marshalling Area - 22,670 sq.m.
Newly Paved area - n/a
Ü Open storage area - 13,467 sq.m.
Ü Container Freight Station - n/a
Passenger Terminal Bldg. -
á GO TOP
- Davao Integrated Port and Stevedoring Services Corporation (DIPSSCOR)
- Filipinas Port Services, Inc. (FILPORT)
- Davao Pilots’ Association Incorporated (DPAI)
- AB Tech Labor Contractor & Manpower Services
- DC United Community Coop., Inc.
- Davao Tugboat & Allied Services, Inc. (DATASI)
- T. Linao Services Corporation
- Mindanao Trucking Corp.
Shore Reception Facility Services:
- Golden Dragon International Terminal Inc.
- RM (Davao) Integrated Services
- El Marinero Maritime Services, Co.
- 168 Trucking & Services
- Ziglakas Cooperative
- LBT Shipping Agency
- Southern Ship Handlers, Inc.
- Golden Derrick Co.
- Seadove Maritime Services
- Lexis-A Baf Corporation
- Davao Multi-Maritime & Mktg. Corp.
- ABDEC Shipping Agency
- ND Shipping Agency
- Arbros Davao Inc.
- Golden Derrick, Co.
- Ada Trader
- JRK Traders and Maritime Services
- Seapiel Traders
- Aqua Marine Shipchandler
- P.C. Tombo & Sons, Inc.
á GO TOP
- MAERSK line
- American President Line
- Southern Shiphandlers Inc.
- Van Transport Co. Inc.
- ND Shipping
- National Marine Corporation
- CF Sharp Shipping
- Aboitiz Transport Shipping Corp.
- Oceanic Container Lines
- Sulpicio Lines Inc.
- Lorenzo Shipping Corp.
- Loadstar Shipping Co. Inc.
- National Marine Corp. Container Lines
- William Michael Shipping
- KPS Shipping
- Solid Shipping Lines
- Edago Lighterage
Aboitiz Transport Shipping Corp.
Arrival - Mondays 5:00 pm
Departure - Mondays 10:00 pm
Arrival - Wednesdays 5:00 pm
Departure - Wednesdays 10:00 pm
Sulpicio Lines Inc.
MV Princess of the South
Arrival - Tuesdays 3:00 pm
Departure - Wednesdays 7:00 pm
MV Princess of the Universe
Arrival - Sundays 3:00 am
Departure - Sundays 12:00 pm
á GO TOP
§ Port Statistics
á GO TOP