A. CHARGES ON VESSEL
1. Vessels engaged in foreign trade, including those engaged in barter trade, that enter any port, whether private or government, shall be charged PORT DUES on each call based on GRT, as follows:
2. Vessels engaged in foreign trade, including those engaged in barter trade, that berth at any port of call shall also be charged DOCKAGE at BERTH per GRT per calendar day or fraction thereof, as follows, provided that, for purposes of computation, a maximum of 50,000 GRT shall be used:
|At a Government Port||US$0.039/GRT|
|At a Private Port officially registered with PPA||US$0.020/GRT|
3. Vessels engaged in foreign trade that do not berth but drop anchor at either a government or privately- owned port, whether operated exclusively or commercially, shall also be charged DOCKAGE at ANCHORAGE of one-half (1/2) of the corresponding dockage at berth at a government port, subject to the same maximum 50,000 GRT, as follows:
4. Pursuant to the terms of the BIMP-EAGA agreement, vessels carrying the flag of Indonesia, Brunei, and the Philippines which are accredited to operate under the BIMP-EAGA program shall be entitled to the following special port charges against vessels:
|PORT DUES||US$0.040 per GRT|
|DOCKAGE||US$0.020 per GRT per day or fraction thereof|
5. Vessels engaged in domestic trade that berth or drop anchor at any government port shall be charged a DOMESTIC DOCKAGE FEE (USAGE FEE), as follows:
Jan. 01 2007
Jan. 01 2008
Jan. 01 2009
|6 to 100 GRT per calendar day or fraction thereof||P61.00||P72.00||P82.00|
| Over 100 GRT per GRT per calendar day or fraction|
5.1 Domestic vessels calling at officially registered private ports shall be charged at one-half (1/2) of the Domestic Dockage Fee at a government port.
5.2 Registered bay and river trade vessels shall also be charged one-half (1/2) of the required Domestic Dockage Fee but in no case less than or more than the following charges for a calendar day or fraction thereof:
Jan. 01 2007
|Jan. 01 2008||Jan. 01 2009|
|Not less than||P61.00||P72.00||P82.00|
|Not more than||P308.00||P360.00||P413.00|
5.3 Lay-up fee for domestic vessels shall be one-half (1/2) of the applicable Domestic Dockage Fee.
6. Yachts/pleasure crafts staying at a duly registered marina that comply with PPA rules on private ports, specifically on payment of privilege fees shall not be liable to the payment of DOMESTIC DOCKAGE FEE (Usage Fee).
7. Yachts/pleasure crafts from 6 GRT up to 100 GRT calling at government ports shall be liable to the payment of DOMESTIC DOCKAGE FEE (Usage Fee) at P40.00 per calendar day or fraction thereof. Pleasure crafts of more than 100 GRT shall be charged at P0.40 per GRT Per calendar or fraction thereof.
8. Idle vessels occupying dockside berth at any government port despite a shifting order from the Port Manager or his authorized representative to give way to an incoming operating vessel, shall be assessed a charge of 300% of applicable dockage fee for foreign vessels and 500% of the applicable DOMESTIC DOCKAGE FEE (Usage Fee) for domestic vessels, provided, that the payment of such assesed fees shall be made by the owners, agents or representatives prior to actual departure from berth.
9. Vessels occupying dockside berth at any government port, but are subject of a restraining order, injunction, writ of attached, and other similar orders by a competent court or authority shall be assessed a charge of 600% of the applicable dockage for foreign vessels, and 1,000% of the applicable DOMESTIC DOCKAGE FEE (Usage Fee) for domestic vessels; provided, that the payment of such assessed fees shall be made by the party granted the favorable judgement or order, and, provided further, that the same is made immediately after the court or competent authority's decision.